Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Day 9

Started off the day with our last culture class. Even though we all struggled to stay awake (cause we all have to stay up late to finish these blogs) we learned about the religions in Vietnam. In language class we learned some new phrases like what you did and where you are going. I hope I can have everything down before our test on Friday.

After lunch we went to visit Glass Egg, a digital media company. They showed us around, letting us see their employees designing characters and models for games that will be released in the future and their presentation was very informative. I thought the company was really interesting and I was excited to be there. They even found a way to make our visit even better. They own one of the most popular night clubs in Ho Chi Minh and invited us to come down. So after the meeting we headed out to eat dinner with the students from UEF. We first went to a vendor were we had sticky rice and chicken that was really good. Then we went for dessert at New York Dessert Coffee. One of the best cheesecakes I have ever had! We walked around the stores for a little then headed back to the hotel to get ready for the club. I had never been to a club before so I had no idea what to expect. All I knew was where we were going and that we were VIP. All I'm going to say is I had a really fun time with the group and I hope we can do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment